Our LMS Evaluation Toolkit is an awesome resource and it’s totally FREE!
You don’t want your training to stay in the classroom and taking it off-paper, to an online solution is a complex process. That’s before you even start to look at the due diligence on 750+ LMS vendors on the market.
We want to provide effective guidance for anybody looking at implementing an LMS and migrating to a new Learning Management System. That’s why we partnered with Michelle Spencer of LLDevNet to create a highly detailed vendor-agnostic Free LMS Evaluation Toolkit to assist you.
It’s time to take action! Use these actionable insights and helpful resources as you explore implementation projects, make informed decisions, and deliver impact with this Free Guide.
What’s Included in the LMS Toolkit?
Through this toolkit, you will be able to make the right decisions for your organization by building a solid foundation for evaluating your LMS, choosing the right training system for your needs, and making an informed decision about what you need to buy or implement.
The LMS Toolkit has five phases and provides a plethora of actionable steps, insightful guides, useful tips, and usable resources to help you make the right decisions when evaluating your Learning Management System. Whether you already have an LMS in place, or if your organization is considering migrating to one of the many learning solutions on the market.
This toolkit is designed to help you evaluate an LMS and choose the right training solution. The free evaluation tools are grouped into five phases of the Toolkit and follow the process of selecting, implementing and maintaining an LMS.
Phase 1: Analysis & Alignment
- Learning Content Inventory
- LMS Readiness Assessment
- What Contributes to LMS ROI
- LMS ROI Calculator
- Learning Technology Infrastructure and Terminology
- Sources of Information
- 5 Step Learning Strategy How-To-Guide
Phase 2: LMS Selection & Purchasing
- How to Create Use Cases
- Potential LMS Use Cases
- Preliminary LMS Budget Contents
- Sample LMS RFP Template
- Questions to Ask LMS Vendors
- LMS Feature Requirements Checklist
Phase 3: Planning & Implementation
- Setting Stakeholder Expectations
- Sample LMS Project Plan
- LMS Integration Checklist
- New Course Creation Tracker
- LMS Admin Roles & Access Levels
- LMS Admin Guides & Resources
- HR Checklist: Items to Discuss with HR
- Learner How-To Guides
- How to Run an LMS Pilot
- Launching a New LMS: Planning & Communication
Phase 4: Extending the Reach of your LMS
- Creative Ways to Engage Learners
- Ideas on Where to Extend the Reach
Phase 5: Maintaining & Upgrading your LMS
- Annual LMS Review & Maintenance Checklist
- LMS Migration Readiness Assessment
- Love & Hate LMS Features Checklist
You need to find the best LMS for your organization. Our Free LMS Toolkit can help you in every way.
This detailed guide will help you make informed decisions, and deliver real impact with your LMS Implementation Project Plan.
Take advantage of our powerful LMS Evaluation Toolkit and download it for free below.
✅ Completely Free ✅ Vendor-Agnostic ✅ Actionable & Insightful